These coasters are a great way to add personalized home décor. Personalized coasters make great gifts or products to sell for everyone. Heat transfer vinyl (HTV) and adhesive vinyl can also be applied to these sublimation blanks.
Download free sublimation template
Size: 3.78" x 3.78" (96 x 96 mm)
Substrate: Hardboard (HB)
Thickness: 0.157" (3.98mm)
- Cork Back
- 8 Coasters $1.34 / Coaster
- 20 Coasters $1.30 / Coaster
- 40 Coasters $1.25 / Coaster
Materials needed -
- Unisub Coaster Blank
- Sublimation Printer
- Heat Press
- Heat Tape
- Cleaning Cloth
- Blowout Paper (teflon sheet not recommended)
- Printed Transfer
- Printing RIP Software
- Heat Gloves
- All-Purpose Cleaning Fluid
- Clean the coaster using microfiber cloth, all-purpose cleaner, and/or compressed air
- Place coaster (coating side down) onto printed transfer sheet. Maintaining appropriate bleed for your blank, use heat-proof tape to attach the coaster to the transfer sheet.
- Flip taped transfer/blank (blank coating will be face up at this point, but covered from view by the transfer paper) and place it in the heat press between the two layers of blowout paper.
- Press the coaster for the recommended time and temp. When the time is up remove everything from the heat press. Attention: the item will be hot, so wear protective heat gloves for removal.
Cork Back and Raw Back Coasters
* sublimation time only valid for prints made on small desktop sublimation printers.