Whether you’re looking for a device to grow your sign and graphics business with a wide variety of large format graphics, or you need to get a head start in graphics customization with an easily affordable solution, the SG3 series offers you premium results on so many profitable applications.
- Greenguard Gold certified TR2 Ink (CMYK) combines with new True Rich Color 3 for exceptional color quality
- Productivity now equals output with a 7-inch LCD touch-panel control, auto-calibration, and other intuitive, automated tools
- Each SG3, include a media take-up unit—redesigned with a fully adjustable end cap to accommodate tubes of varying sizes.
- Media gap and feed compensation can now be adjusted at the touch of a button on any SG3 with the Automatic Media Gap Adjustment feature.
- FlexFire printheads and precision contour cutting for exceptional print performance
Nozzle Mask Function: If a nozzle on the printhead is misfiring, you can minimize printer downtime with the ability to turn off a specific nozzle band to allow continued production.
Custom Crop: Improve accuracy on long print runs of stickers and decals using the Crop Mark by Row in VersaWorks 6 software.
Smart Media Clamps: For a more efficient print operation, smart media clamps with integrated grooves don't interfere with sheet-cutting or need to be removed at any time.
Perforated Sheet Cut Option: Reduce post-processing with "easy tear" perforations between print jobs.
New Media Holder: A one-touch lever locks the media in-place in one easy motion— other easy loading features include an integrated fan to keep the media steady during set-up.
Automated Pinch Rollers: Redesigned inner pinch rollers raise during cutting jobs while outer rollers remain engaged to ensure accurate print and cut operation.
- TrueVIS SG3-540 - 54" Printer & Cutter
- 7-inch LCD Touchscreen Control Panel
- Media Take Up Unit
- Dedicated Stand
- Media Clamps
- Media Holders
- Cutting Blade & Blade Housing
- Sample Print Vinyl Media - 24" x 10 Feet
- Roland DG Mobile Panel App
- Roland Software Package - Windows Driver, OnSupport, Utility Software, R-Works Design Software
- VersaWorks RIP Software
- $500 in So Fontsy Designs - SVGs, JPGs, Commercial Use (Please note that the card is valid for the card redemption portion of the site)
- Printed User's Manual
- Lifetime Product Support
- Only works with Windows OS
Ink sets are sold separately and are required for installation. Please note using non Roland Inks will void the manufacturer's warranty
- 2 Year Trouble-Free Warranty
On-Site Installation & Training - Correct installation is key to ensuring you get the most out of your Roland Wide-Format Printer. Our installers are fully certified Roland technicians that will guarantee your machine is installed correctly and ready to use. Roland technicians travel to you for an on-site installation. To find out more about this service please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ROLAND SUPPORT GROUP
SG3 SPEC SHEET
For more information or questions about this product please contact us at email@example.com