DTF (Direct To Film) products works with almost all types of fabrics including 100% polyester with good quality results! Ecofreen Transfer Film does not require pre-treatment and it uses minimum 75% less DTG inks on to get good quality.
- 2 Rolls - 11.8" x 109 Yd
- The fabric has very slight hand feel touch.
- The designed fabrics or printed shirts have a good wash characteristics.
- Print the image onto the matte side of the film in mirror mode
- Apply hot melt powder evenly and remove the excess powder
- Hover to bake the hot melt powder. (340°F, 5min), utilize a powder oven or use a Seismo shaker/dryer unit (320°F, 3-4 min).
- Transfer the image by heat press at 285°F for 10sec with medium pressure
- Hot Peel (remove the film gently)
- Heat press again at 285°F for 5sec with medium pressure to enhance softer hand feel
NOTE: All Ecofreen films are NOT compatible with STS Mutoh Printers and Prestige High Viscosity DTF Ink