Introducing the UNINET IColor 650 the newest, most versatile A3 Portable Tabloid Transfer Printer with White Overprint and Underprint Capabilities available.
The Best-in-Class Total Cost of Ownership, Plain and Simple
What type of success do you wish for? If you want professional-like performance then the UNINET IColor 650 Toner-Based Digital Transfer Printer has your name written all over it. With double the resolution at 1200 dpi versus previous models and the competition, you can really go sharp. You can tackle just about anything with one printer.
Buy One. Get Six!
The IColor 650 does it all.
- White overprint for textile and apparel applications
- White underprint for non-transfer applications
- Dye Sublimation applications
- Fluorescent colors and Clear
- Regular CMYK transfers
- Gold and Silver color printing capabilities
Did Anybody Say Speed?
Go ahead, floor it. Speed things up 4x times versus the previous model and the competition. The UNINET IColor 650 boasts a 1GB RAM under the hood. And, while we are at it, you also get LED and Low Temperature Fusing Technology allowing you to print on-demand in one pass A3, or 11” x 17” tabloid- sized and larger graphics and transfer onto large-sized garments.
When More is Less
The UNINET IColor 650 comes packed with a White Toner Higher Yield cartridge optimizing all functions to unprecedented levels while delivering up to 10,000 pages and 2.5 higher print yield than the competition, as well as considerably reducing print cost per page and significant savings. Hello!
Choose Between Dream Big or Dream Bigg-er
Whether you dream big by creating your very own home printing shop, or whether you dream bigg-er, by scaling your professional t-shirt shop, the UNINET IColor 650 is the latest LED toner-based digital transfer printer designed to let you choose what kind of success you want to accomplish.
All the Perks You’ve Come to Expect Only from UNINET
- IColor ProRIP software included providing 50% less white toner usage.
- A3 and tabloid-sized professional-quality image printing capabilities.
- On-demand wide format printing of short to mid-run transfer production of garments, hard surface(s), marketing customization, merchandising materials, and more.
- Digital transfers onto virtually any type of dark or light-colored textiles and apparel as well as hard surface materials such as ceramic, glass, wood, acrylic, metal, magnetic sheeting, leather and more.
- Offers hassle - free Maintenance compared with ink-based printers.
- Comes standard with five toner cartridges for full color and white printing (CMYW plus True Black).
- Swap back and forth between regular and specialty cartridges, eliminating the need to purchase separate machines to accomplish each function.
- A complete seamless digital transfer printing solution comprising hardware, software, and transfer papers.
- Built-in duplexing capability for non-transfer related printing.
- Exclusive IColor SmartCUT Enhanced RIP Software software included for oversized images like tabloid and greater - NOW updated to include more than just page splitting, it’s now used for the RealPreview and selective rasterization/masking features
- Includes two print test pages for CMYK and CMYW printing incorporated in the printer’s hardware for enhanced user experience.
- Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, AirPrint and NFC capable.
Print & Transfer Onto:
Natural and Synthetic Fabrics * Dark and Light Fabrics * Leather * T-Shirts and Sweatshirts * Aprons * Corporate Logo Shirts * Mouse Pads * Sports Apparel * Jackets * Label Stock of All Kinds * Mugs * Banners * Window Cling * Wood * Tile * Metal * Acrylic * And Much More!
UniNet iColor 650 Starter Bundle Includes:
UNINET ICOLOR 650 MANUAL
UNINET ICOLOR 650 SPEC SHEET
UNINET SUPPORT GROUP