Formulated for use during Direct to Garment (DTG) Transfer, Prestige's adhesive powder is a crucial part of this new printing technology. Cover your DTG Transfer media with this powder to allow for optimal press. Use for 100% cotton, polyester, nylon, and more!
- Even and regular particles for the fine quality of graphic and good adherence
- Finely coated film with pinholes
- Print the image onto the matte side of the film in mirror mode
- Apply hot melt powder evenly and remove the excess powder
- Hover to bake the hot melt powder. (340°F, 5min) or utilize a powder oven
- Transfer the image by heat press at 330°F for 15sec with medium pressure
- Hot Peel (remove the film gently)
- Heat press again at 280°F for 5sec with medium pressure to enhance softer hand feel
- Powder should NOT be applied on the printer platen. It needs to be applied AWAY from the printer. Application near the printer increases the risk of printer damage if the printer "breathes" in the adhesive powder into the intake fan by the electronics near the back of the machine. Damage to the printer for inappropriate use may not be covered under warranty.
- Please wear Personal Protective Equipment (eyeglasses, mask, and gloves) when working with DTF products. The fumes from curing the powder can be hazardous.