With two modes — hover for curing or press for application — the 16" x 20" Hotronix Hover heat press is great for DTG and screen printing operations, as well as heat transfer application.
NOTICE: Due to COVID 19 the manufacturer is now making this unit on demand and may require several weeks for delivery.
- Hover mode cures DTG designs without smearing ink
- Opens automatically to prevent over-application
- Easy-to-read digital timer, temperature, and pressure display for consistent printing
- Locks down easily with patented magnetic assist, causing less fatigue on wrists and shoulders
- Twin Timer allows user to pre-set individual time settings for two-step application or for pre-heating and application
- 29.5" opening for easy layout
- Space-saving clam shell design
- Over-the-Center Pressure Adjustment for even, edge -to-edge heat and pressure regardless of substrate thickness
- Made in the USA
- Warranty - Heating Element Lifetime, Framework 5 Year, Circuit Board 2 Year, Parts & Labor 1 Year. Tech Support Based in the U.S.A
Please note Hotronix items are not eligible for international shipping