Personalize this 2 sided pet tag to give your furry friend a unique name tag on one side and contact info on the other to ensure your friend comes home! Perfect for dogs, cats, and more. These pet name tag blanks come complete with nickel plated triangles for attachment. Heat transfer vinyl (HTV) and adhesive vinyl can also be applied to these sublimation blanks.
Download free sublimation template
SIZE : 1.25" x 1.38" (731.75mm x 35.05mm)
- SUBSTRATE : Aluminum
- THICKNESS : 0.045" / 1.14mm
- COATING : White
- FINISH : Gloss
- Pack of 10 Tags $1.22 / Tag
- Pack of 25 Tags $1.18 / Tag
- Pack of 50 Tags $1.12/ Tag
- Unisub Aluminum Pet Tag Blank
- Sublimation Printer
- Heat Press
- Heat Tape
- Cleaning Cloth
- Blowout Paper
- Printed Transfer
- Printing RIP Software
- Heat Gloves
- All-Purpose Cleaning Fluid
- Clean the pet tag using microfiber cloth, all-purpose cleaner, and/or compressed air
- Place pet tag (coating side down) onto printed transfer sheet. Maintaining appropriate bleed for your blank, use heat-proof tape to attach the pet tag to the transfer sheet.
- Flip taped transfer/blank (blank coating will be face up at this point, but covered from view by the transfer paper) and place it in the heat press between the two layers of blowout paper.
- Press the pet tag for the recommended time and temp. When the time is up remove everything from the heat press. Attention: the item will be hot, so wear protective heat gloves for removal.
*The stated sublimation times are only valid for prints made on small desktop sublimation printers.