Unisub's long lasting ornaments make treasured keepsakes. Natural wood ornaments have a smooth, matte finish that allows the wood grain to show through. Coated on both sides for quality purposes, 1 side is optimized for sublimation (choose which side to sublimate). Heat transfer vinyl (HTV) can also be applied to these sublimation blanks.
Download free sublimation template
SIZE : 3.95" x 2.74" (100.33 x 69.59 mm)
SUBSTRATE : MDF Maple Veneer
- THICKNESS : 0.56"/3.9mm
- COATING : Clear
- FINISH : Matte
- Pack of 10 Ornaments $2.70 / Ornament
- Pack of 25 Ornaments $2.54 / Ornament
- Pack of 50 Ornaments $2.40/ Ornament
- Unisub MDF Maple Veener Ornament Blank
- Sublimation Printer
- Heat Press
- Heat Tape
- Cleaning Cloth
- Blowout Paper (teflon sheets not recommended)
- Printed Transfer
- Printing RIP Software
- Heat Gloves
- All-Purpose Cleaning Fluid
- Clean the ornament using microfiber cloth, all-purpose cleaner, and/or compressed air
- Place ornament (coating side down) onto printed transfer sheet. Maintaining appropriate bleed for your blank, use heat-proof tape to attach the ornament to the transfer sheet.
- Flip taped transfer/blank (blank coating will be face up at this point, but covered from view by the transfer paper) and place it in the heat press between the two layers of blowout paper.
- Press the ornament for the recommended time and temp. When the time is up remove everything from the heat press. Attention: the item will be hot, so wear protective heat gloves for removal.
Natural Wood MDF Ornament
*The stated sublimation times are only valid for prints made on small desktop sublimation printers.