Unisub's long lasting ornaments make treasured keepsakes. These hardboard ornaments have textured matte finish making them perfect for unique gifts or home décor. All ornaments include a red satin ribbon for hanging. Heat transfer vinyl (HTV) can also be applied to these sublimation blanks.
Download free sublimation template
SIZE : 3.95" x 2.85" (100.3 x 72mm)
- SUBSTRATE : Hardboard
- THICKNESS : 0.125"/3.175mm
- COATING : White
- FINISH : Textured Matte
- Pack of 10 Ornaments $1.90 / Ornament
- Pack of 25 Ornaments $1.84 / Ornament
- Pack of 50 Ornaments $1.80/ Ornament
- Unisub Hardboard Ornament Blank
- Sublimation Printer
- Heat Press
- Heat Tape
- Cleaning Cloth
- Blowout Paper (teflon sheet not recommended)
- Printed Transfer
- Printing RIP Software
- Heat Gloves
- All-Purpose Cleaning Fluid
- Clean the ornament using microfiber cloth, all-purpose cleaner, and/or compressed air
- Place ornament (coating side down) onto printed transfer sheet. Maintaining appropriate bleed for your blank, use heat-proof tape to attach the ornament to the transfer sheet.
- Flip taped transfer/blank (blank coating will be face up at this point, but covered from view by the transfer paper) and place it in the heat press between the two layers of blowout paper.
- Press the ornament for the recommended time and temp. When the time is up remove everything from the heat press. Attention: the item will be hot, so wear protective heat gloves for removal.
*The stated sublimation times are only valid for prints made on small desktop sublimation printers.