Bag tags are great for adding personalized identification to luggage, backpacks, laptop bags and more! All our 2 sided bag tags work with standard bag tag loops. Clear plastic bag tag loops available in 9" (sold separately). Heat transfer vinyl (HTV) and adhesive vinyl can also be applied to these bag tag blanks.
Download free sublimation template
SIZE : 4" Round (101.6mm)
- SUBSTRATE : Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP)
- THICKNESS : 0.09" / 2.29mm
- COATING : White
- FINISH : Gloss
- Pack of 10 Tags $1.98 / Tag
- Pack of 50 Tags $1.95 / Tag
- Pack of 100 Tags $1.88/ Tag
Materials needed -
- Unisub FRP Suitcase Tag Blank
- Sublimation Printer
- Heat Press
- Heat Tape
- Cleaning Cloth
- Blowout Paper (teflon sheet not recommended)
- Printed Transfer
- Printing RIP Software
- Heat Gloves
- All-Purpose Cleaning Fluid
- Clean the bag tag using microfiber cloth, all-purpose cleaner, and/or compressed air
- Place bag tag (coating side down) onto printed transfer sheet. Maintaining appropriate bleed for your blank, use heat-proof tape to attach the bag tag to the transfer sheet.
- Flip taped transfer/blank (blank coating will be face up at this point, but covered from view by the transfer paper) and place it in the heat press between the two layers of blowout paper.
- Press the bag tag for the recommended time and temp. When the time is up remove everything from the heat press. Attention: the item will be hot, so wear protective heat gloves for removal.
Both Sides at a Time (min)
One Side at a Time (min)
FRP (fiberglass reinforced plastic) Bag Tags
*The stated sublimation times are only valid for prints made on small desktop sublimation printers.