Your customers can ride in style with our tailor-made plates and frames. These metal plates and frames are a fantastic way to promote a company, show team spirit, or surprise a new driver. Heat transfer vinyl (HTV) and adhesive vinyl can also be applied to these sublimation blanks.
Download free sublimation template
SIZE : 5.88" x 11.88" (149.2mm x 301.6mm)
- SUBSTRATE : Aluminum
- THICKNESS: 0.03" / 0.762mm
- COATING: White
- FINISH : Gloss
- Pack of 10 Blanks $6.00 / Blank
- Pack of 50 Blanks $5.75 / Blank
- Pack of 100 Blanks $5.37 / Blank
Materials needed -
- Peel off protection film and clean the license plate using microfiber cloth, all-purpose cleaner, and/or compressed air
- Place license plate (coating side down) onto printed transfer sheet. Maintaining appropriate bleed for your blank, use heat-proof tape to attach the license plate to the transfer sheet.
- Flip taped transfer/blank (blank coating will be face up at this point, but covered from view by the transfer paper) and place it in the heat press between the two layers of blowout paper.
- Press the license plate for the recommended time and temp. When the time is up remove everything from the heat press. Attention: the item will be hot, so wear protective heat gloves for removal.
Aluminum License Plate
*The stated sublimation times are only valid for prints made on small desktop sublimation printers.