Personalize name tags for pets with Unisub sublimation blanks. Perfect for dogs, cats, and more. These pet name tag blanks come complete with nickel plated triangles for attachment and are available in bone shape and 2-sided. Heat transfer vinyl (HTV) can also be applied to these sublimation blanks.
Download free sublimation template
SIZE : 1.5" x 1" (38.1mm x 25.4mm)
- SUBSTRATE : Aluminum
- THICKNESS : 0.045" / 1.14mm
- COATING : White
- FINISH : Gloss
- 1 Tag $1.05/ Tag
- Pack of 5 Tags $1.00 / Tag
- Pack of 25 Tags $0.98 / Tag
- Pack of 50 Tags $0.95/ Tag
.How to Sublimate Aluminum Pet Tag Blank
- Unisub Aluminum Pet Tag Blank
- Sublimation Printer
- Heat Press
- Heat Tape
- Cleaning Cloth
- Blowout Paper
- Printed Transfer
- Printing RIP Software
- Heat Gloves
- All-Purpose Cleaning Fluid
- Turn on your heat press. Set the temperature to 400°F / 205°C (temperatures based on prints made with small desktop sublimation printers). Strong pressure is recommended. (settings may vary based on equipment). Add a sheet of protection paper (blowout paper) on the bottom plate of the heat press.
- . Clean the surface with all-purpose cleaner, a cloth, and compressed air. Next, line it up and center on transfer. Tape to the transfer. Because these products are small, you can use one piece of tape to tape several pieces at a time to the transfer.
- Add everything in the center of the bottom plate of the heat press. Be sure that your printed transfer is face-down on the bottom plate. Add a layer of blowout paper or Endura on top of your printed transfer. Set the correct temperature & time (see below) Close the heat press so the sublimation process starts.
- You may increase the time slightly if pressing more than one product, but you won’t need to exceed one minute typically. When the sublimation process stops, remove immediately the transfer paper and allow the product to cool down.
Attention: the item will be hot, so wear protective heat gloves. Increase time if pressing more than one magnet or button at a time.
*The stated sublimation times are only valid for prints made on small desktop sublimation printers.
- Try using one set of pliers to hold the ring and another set to close it.