Personalized coasters make perfect gifts for everyone. Whether you’re looking for customized coasters for your Etsy store or simply designing drinking coasters for your party, Unisub sublimation coaster blanks are a must-have material that suits your needs. Available in a square shape with slightly rounded corners in gloss white finish. Heat transfer vinyl (HTV) can also be applied to these sublimation blanks.
Download free sublimation template
SIZE: 4" x 4" (3.17 x 101 x 101 mm)
SUBSTRATE: Hardboard (HB)
THICKNESS: 0.125" (3.18 mm)
- Raw Back
Volume Pricing (Each)
- 8 Coasters $1.25 / Coaster
- 20 Coasters $1.15 / Coaster
- 40 Coasters $1.05 / Coaster
- Sublimation Hardboard Coaster Blanks
- Sublimation Printer
- Heat Press
- Heat Tape
- Cleaning Cloth
- Blowout Paper
- Printed Transfer
- Printing RIP Software
- Heat Gloves
- All-Purpose Cleaning Fluid
- Turn on your heat press. Set the temperature to 400°F / 205°C (temperatures based on prints made with small desktop sublimation printers). Strong pressure is recommended. (settings may vary based on equipment). Add a sheet of protection paper (blowout paper) on the bottom plate of the heat press.
- Take your coaster blank and peel the protection film from the bare coaster (coasters without cork on the back do not generally have film). Clean the surface of the coaster with a cleaning cloth and some all-purpose cleaning fluid.
- Clean the surface with all-purpose cleaner, a cloth, and compressed air.
- Put your printed transfer face-up on a at table. Put your blank gently face-down on the printed transfer. Line up and center the coaster on the printed transfer. Add heat tape on both sides of the item.
- Add everything in the center of the bottom plate of the heat press. Be sure that your printed transfer is face-down on the bottom plate. Set the correct temperature & time (see step 6). Close the heat press so the sublimation process starts.
- When the sublimation process stops, remove immediately the transfer paper and allow the product to cool down. Attention: the item will be hot, so wear protective heat gloves.
Cork Back and Raw Back Coasters
* sublimation time only valid for prints made on small desktop sublimation printers.