This is the NEW GENERATION HEAT STATION | Designed as an in-line addition to any DTF printing setup. This is a 13.8" x 19.7" heating station with adjustable temperature and time controls. This equipment is designed for curing DTF powder to the film, so you don't have to do so in an oven or other heating device. High-quality design ensures reliability and long-lasting use.
- 13.8" x 19.7" - For DTF Film Sizes up to A3+
- Compact Design Ensures Safe Placement on Any Tabletop or Counter
- Energy Efficient Design Ensures Low Power Consumption
- Adjustable Vent
- Adjustable Temperature and Time
- Recommended Temperature 120-125 Degrees Celcius for 120-145 seconds (for A3 or larger sheets, use 125° C for 135-145 seconds | for A4 or smaller sheets use 120° C for 120 seconds)
- New Heating Plate Design for even and consistent heating
- Buzzer prompts when the countdown is over
- 110V - plugs into a regular outlet
- Use of an extractor fan is recommended
- Dimensions: 21" x 18" x 6"
- Part# DTFHEATA3+
WARNING: WORK IN A WELL VENTILATED AREA and use Protective Equipment when working with DTF products and processes as fumes may be hazardous. DTF inks and film require a good humidity environment - over 40% humidity is highly recommended to minimize risk of ink clogs and film buckling.