Are you looking for heat transfer vinyl for your custom T-shirts, tote bags, mugs, or personalized home décor? We have you covered! It is highly durable wash after wash and effortless. Apply with a lower pressure setting with heat press or iron-on. Available in a large selection of beautiful and vibrant colors.
- 25% Thinner than Siser Easyweed - So Thin It Feels Like Ink
- Easy to weed - Makes Removing Excess Vinyl a Breeze
- For Soft Goods like T-Shirts, Towels, and Other Fabrics
- Created Exclusively for Swing Design
- 12" x 15"
STORE FACE DOWN TO REDUCE ANY CURLING DURING WEEDING. THIS MATERIAL IS VERY THIN AND THEREFOR THE CARRIER SHEET HAS MINIMAL TACK, BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN WEEDING. WATCH THE DIRECTION OF THE DESIGN, IF YOU'RE GOING 'AGAINST THE GRAIN' YOU ARE MORE LIKELY TO PULL THE DESIGN OFF THE CARRIER SHEET.
**How to Properly Cut Your Ultralite
Silhouette Recommended Cut Settings:
Blade 2, Speed 8, Thickness 16
PU composition - Pressure sensitive backing - Semi-gloss finish • 45°/60° blade - Can be layered
100% cotton - 100% polyester - Poly/cotton blends - Leather
Application Instructions (Heat Press):
- Cut in reverse and weed excess material
- Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds
- Apply design at 305°F / 150°C
- Use medium pressure for 10-15 seconds
- Peel carrier hot or cold
Care Instructions: Please note: Siser has a manufacturing tolerance of 0.2 Inches
Do not dry clean - Machine wash WARM or COLD / mild detergent - Dry at normal setting - No chlorine bleach - Wait 24 hours before first wash