Swing Design's 15" x 15" Clam Shell Best Heat Press is a budget friendly press designed to deliver even heat at the right temperature regardless of the project. Great for applying heat transfer vinyl and sublimation products to a wide variety of fabrics and materials. With a max temp of 750°F this press is sure to tackle any craft project.
$199.99 is an Introductory Pre-Order Price. Estimated shipping is now late April. We are watching all production closely and will upate as new information comes in. It is important during this time that we ensure the safety of our team, which includes a limited production crew.
- 15" x 15" Clam Shell Heat Press - Turquoise
- 15" x 15" Silicon Removable Rubber Base Mat
- Temp Range: 0°F to 480°F
- Oil Heat Platen: Most heat presses use heating coils which results in uneven heat displacement. This press heats up an oil within the platen to ensure even heat distribution.
- Teflon-Coated Platen
- Pressure Adjustment Knob
- Built-in Safely Fuse with Replacement Fuses
- Digital Temp & Time
- Count Down Timer with Alarm - 0 to 999 Seconds
- For use with Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) including Siser & Thermoflex plus Sublimation products including Sawgrass, Cricut Infusible Ink, and more.
- Solid Steel Construction
- Voltage 110V
- In Packaging: 50lbs. | 28.5" x 17" x 16.5"
- Lifetime Support
- Matches Teal Cameo 3 & Teal Cameo 4
- 1 Year Warranty