Swing Design's 15" x 15" Clam Shell Heat Press is a budget friendly press designed to deliver even heat at the right temperature regardless of the project. Great for applying heat transfer vinyl and sublimation products to a wide variety of fabrics and materials. With a max temp of 750°F this press is sure to tackle any craft project.
$199.99 is an Introductory Pre-Order Price . Estimated shipping early March
- 15" x 15" Clam Shell Heat Press - Pink
- 15" x 15" Silicon Removable Rubber Base Mat
- Temp Range: 0°F to 750°F
- Oil Heat Platen: Most heat presses use heating coils which results in uneven heat displacement. This press heats up an oil within the platen to ensure even heat distribution.
- Teflon-Coated Platen
- Pressure Adjustment Knob
- Built-in Safely Fuse with Replacement Fuses
- Digital Temp & Time
- Count Down Timer with Alarm - 0 to 999 Seconds
- For use with Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) including Siser & Thermoflex plus Sublimation products including Sawgrass, Cricut Infusible Ink, and more.
- Solid Steel Construction
- Voltage 110V
- In Packaging: 50lbs. | 28.5" x 17" x 16.5"
- Lifetime Support
- Matches Swing Design's Pink Cameo 3 & Pink Cameo 4
- 1 Year Warranty