Enter an exciting, creative and profitable world of product personalization with VersaUV LEF flatbed printers. Choose from three Roland DG machines to suit your business and print directly onto PVC, wood, metal, ceramic, leather and many more items.
- Print on objects up-to 3.94” and add massive value to giftware, electronics, décor and thousands of ordinary objects.
- VersaUV LEF technology allows you to print several items, or one at a time. This gives you the versatility to produce one-off gifts or print small volumes of items in-house. You can also add special fixtures or RotaPrint devices to your production to maximize your set-up and printing of multiple items at-once.
- LEF flatbeds have UV-LED lamps instantly cure ink on the surface of products for a fast and easy graphics customization. They also feature simplified controls, an Automated Ink Circulation System to stop ink pigments from settling in the ink, mist filters to catch residual ink during printing, and many more advanced features.
- Print directly on materials up to 3.94” thick and 12” x 13” wide, including golf balls, keyrings, smart phone covers, pens, giftware and more.
- With ECO-UV® inks, you can print gloss/matte finishes, realistic textures, or 3D embossed effects to add another dimension of “touch and color”. Create your own special finishes or choose a texture pattern from our Roland DG Texture System Library
Print on three-dimensional objects with ECO-UV inks that stretch around complex corners and curves
- Using state-of-the-art UV-LED lamps, VersaUV LEF flatbed printers are low-heat, cool-running machines that combine with vibrant ECO-UV inks to print short-run customization of USB drives, smart phone covers, photo frames and other small objects.
- Add White ink as a spot color or as a flood behind CMYK on dark backgrounds and clear materials. Gloss ink option enables spot gloss or matte finishes, as well as highly unique embossed effects
- The Rotary Rack option for LEF series flatbeds makes printing directly on cylindrical objects easier and more affordable than ever. A metal frame design and non-flex rollers ensure durability and consistent, high-quality results. With a superior design and simple set-up, you'll be printing and profiting in no time.
BOFA Unit - An optional BOFA air filtration system ensures proper ventilation while also functioning as a stand and storage unit.