Specially formulated V-BOND Inks offer excellent scratch resistance and adhesion, and meet safety standards (Prop 65 and CPSIA) to dramatically expand your direct-to-object print applications on VersaUV LEF2 series UV flatbed printers.
V-BOND is the next Roland DG evolution in advanced UV inks for VersaUV LEF2 flatbed printers. Developed to be safe-to-use on items for kids or items that come into contact with skin, it enables users to print with safety and confidence on some of the most popular consumer products for personalization and customization.
- Prop 65 and CPSIA certified ink for use with VersaUV LEF2-series flatbed printers auch as LEF2-300, LEF2-300D, LEF2-200.
- Improves scratch resistance, increases adhesion, and meets higher safety standards
- Safe-to-use on toys, stationery, pet products, and other popular items
- Very low VOC’s for safe indoor printing
- A nickel-free UV ink solution— White ink is also Phthalate-free
- With firm, robust Gloss ink results, V-BOND is ideal for ADA applications
- Exceptional results on plastics, acrylic, acetate, brushed metal, paper, ceramics and many more substrates
- A cost-effective UV ink formula with durable, scratch-resistant, long-lasting results