When sign and graphics professionals demanded even more from our award-winning TrueVIS printer/cutters, we answered.With automated features, added usability, and even greater color choice, TrueVIS VG3 printer/cutters have been greatly enhanced to further exceed the print quality, productivity, and uncompromising needs of today’s sign and graphics professionals.
- TR2 Ink in 8-new ink configurations offer the most detailed color reproduction and expanded gamut
- Productivity now equals output with a 7-inch LCD touch-panel control, auto-calibration, and other intuitive, automated tools
- Four FlexFire print heads, automatic pinch rollers, new media holder, and other new productivity features
- 327 sqft/hr. max speed
- 4-color or 8-color configurations with Red and Green ink additions to target specific colors
With Orange, Green, Light Black, and other inks available in new configurations, you can consistently hit very specific Pantone shades and company brand colors as well as outputting graphics with smooth gradients and skin tones. Not only do new ink configurations offer our widest color gamut yet, but they also provide more choice in your color output with options that include quick color output and a series of options with high intensity color, intensely smooth color, and other complex color choices.
Nozzle Mask Function: If a nozzle on the printhead is misfiring, you can minimize printer downtime with the ability to turn off a specific nozzle band to allow continued production.
Custom Crop: Improve accuracy on long print runs of stickers and decals using the Crop Mark by Row in VersaWorks 6 software.
Smart Media Clamps: For a more efficient print operation, smart media clamps with integrated grooves don't interfere with sheet-cutting or need to be removed at any time.
Perforated Sheet Cut Option: Reduce post-processing with "easy tear" perforations between print jobs.
New Media Holder: A one-touch lever locks the media in-place in one easy motion— other easy loading features include an integrated fan to keep the media steady during set-up.
Automated Pinch Rollers: Redesigned inner pinch rollers raise during cutting jobs while outer rollers remain engaged to ensure accurate print and cut operation.
- TrueVIS VG3-540 - 54" Printer & Cutter
- 7-Inch LCD Control Panel
- Automated Media Calibrations
- Dedicated Stand
- Media Take Up Unit
- Media Clamps
- Media Holders
- Cutting Blade & Blade Housing
- Roland DG Mobile Panel App
- Roland Software Package - VersaWorks, Roland DG Connect
- VersaWorks RIP Software
1 Month Membership to SoFontsy VIP Enterprise
- $500 in So Fontsy Designs - SVGs, JPGs, Commercial Use (Choose from 4,500+ Designs with new content added daily)
- Printed User's Manual
- Lifetime Product Support
- Only works with Windows OS
Ink sets are sold separately and are required for installation. Please note using non Roland Inks will void the manufacturer's warranty
- 2 Year Trouble-Free Warranty
On-Site Installation & Training - Correct installation is key to ensuring you get the most out of your Roland Wide-Format Printer. Our installers are fully certified Roland technicians that will guarantee your machine is installed correctly and ready to use. Roland technicians travel to you for an on-site installation. To find out more about this service please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
ROLAND SUPPORT GROUP
VG3 SPEC SHEET
For more information or questions about this product please contact us at email@example.com