Perfect for kiosk and gift shop applications, the new METAZA MPX-95 photo impact printer with Gift Kit is a low-cost, easy-to-operate solution for personalizing high-value metal items and making them even more unique and profitable.
The METAZA MPX-95 photo impact printer introduces new features for imprinting onto more gift items and a wider range of equipment. These include a removable base plate and base unit to allow imprinting onto larger items.
Without debris, noise or odor, users can add photo quality detail and complex barcode data to a printable area as small as one square millimeter and as large as 80 millimeters.
- Imprint photos, text, and vector graphics onto jewelry, golf clubs, vases, smart devices, watches, trophy plates and other high-value items
Printable area of 3.2” x 3.2”
- Removable base allows for impact printing on materials up to 2.8” thick
- Diamond-tipped stylus marks silver, copper, platinum, brass, and aluminum up to 200HV
- Built-in laser pointer for quick and precise imprint set-up
- Automatic surface detection
- Features a selection of vises for quick set-up and personalization
- Removable base enables imprinting onto large items
- Automatically apply serial data, numbers and names to each item in a giftware series or add unique security numbers to expensive jewelry items.
- Easy to use software
- MPX-95 Photo Impact Printer
- Gift Personalization Kit:
Center vise with clamp pins - Uniquely position different-sized clamp-pins to hold irregular shaped items for repeat, precise personalization of giftware, jewelry, and cylindrical items like vases.
Center vise - When imprinting onto different items in succession, the center vise allows for quick set-up and personalization.
Head caps - Thirty rounded head caps are included in the Gift Kit for imprint use on curved and irregular surfaces
- METAZA Studio and Dr. Engrave Software
- Test Use Material
- AC Adapter/ Power Cord
- USB Cord
- Users Manual
- Only works with Windows OS
- Lifetime Product Support
- 1 Year Trouble-Free Warranty
MPX-95 User Manual
For more information or questions about this product please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org