The Roland MPX-95 Photo Impact Printer is perfect for gift personalization or medical and industrial part marking. The MPX-95 is a cost-effective, easy-to-operate device that anyone can use to mark gold, steel, silver and titanium.
The METAZA MPX-95 photo impact printer introduces new features for imprinting onto more gift items and a wider range of equipment. These include a removable base plate and base unit to allow imprinting onto larger items.
Without debris, noise or odor, users can add photo quality detail and complex barcode data to a printable area as small as one square millimeter and as large as 80 millimeters.
- Imprint photos, text, and art onto jewelry, golf clubs, vases, smart devices and other high-value items
- Printable area of 3.2” x 3.2”
- Removable base allows for impact printing on materials up to 2.8” thick
- Diamond-tipped stylus marks silver, copper, platinum, brass, and aluminum up to 200HV
- Built-in laser pointer for quick and precise imprint set-up
- Automatic surface detection
- Features a selection of vises for quick set-up and personalization
- Removable base enables imprinting onto large items
- MPX-95 Photo Impact Printer
- METAZA Studio and Dr. Engrave Software
- Test Use Material
- AC Adapter/ Power Cord
- USB Cord
- Users Manual
- Only works with Windows OS
- Lifetime Product Support
- 1 Year Trouble-Free Warranty
MPX-95 User Manual
For more information or questions about this product please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org