HeatSoft SATIN is a new heat transfer material from Roland DG that weeds easily, smoothly transfers, and produces a “screen printed” look on cotton, polyester and poly/cotton. As part of a digital inkjet printer workflow, HTM Satin heat transfer film produces high-resolution results with a wide color gamut, smoother gradations and cleaner lines – plus none of the mess or hassle of screen-printing.
HeatSoft Satin offers the following features to give you stunning results on apparel, décor, soft signage and other applications. Works on 100% polyester, 100% cotton, poly/cotton blends.
- 3.1 mil / 209 microns (film and liner)
- 30” x 25Y
- CSPIA Certified
- Semi-gloss Finish
- Affordably priced with high-end color results
- High opacity for use with dark fabrics
- Softer hand than most other transfer materials
- Works best with Eco solvent (Eco-Sol MAX, Eco-Sol MAX 2, EJ, TrueVIS)
- Must be used with Roland PGM-PTM2
- Part #ESM-HTMS-75-30
HeatSoft SATIN film is compatible with a wide range of inkjet printer technologies on the market but works brilliantly with Roland DG’s VersaStudio BN-20 and TrueVIS SG-300 printer cutters as well as VersaCAMM SPi, VersaCAMM VS-i series and TrueVIS VG printers.