Compact, powerful and easy to use, the GS2-24 desktop cutting plotter is perfect for starting your graphics business or bringing graphics production in-house.
Time to Turn Pro - With the GS2-24, you can create professional-quality graphics from a huge range of materials and take your business to the next level. With everything you need to get started, this solution from Roland DG is the only choice for serious entrepreneurs. With 40% more cutting force than the previous model, you can cut the most intricate designs from a vast range of materials.
Small Footprint - Big Potential - Whether you're just starting out or adding to your set-up, you can easily fit the GS2-24 cutter into your workflow. For home-based hobbyists who want to turn pro, or established businesses looking to produce graphics in-house, space is no barrier to success. Meet the tightest deadlines and deliver larger orders with 70% more cutting speed. The GS2 lets you create more products, more quickly to satisfy your customers' needs.
Pinpoint Accuracy - Produce premium quality results whether you're creating large-scale wall art, decorative T-shirt designs or small directional signage. The precision cutting of the GS2-24 allows you to accurately reproduce the tightest corners and thinnest lines. Great for intricate designs, small letters, symbols and numbers with consistent results for 82 ft.
Work Your Way - The GS2-24 solution includes the simple and versatile CutStudio software. This versatile tool allows you to create an efficient and effective print-then-cut workflow. Simply add crop marks to your artwork, incorporate cut lines and the machine's intelligent registration tool will automatically cut your design with superb accuracy.
- Track the status of every cutting job instantly with a clear LED signal on the cutting carriage
- Precise crop-mark detection lets you cut designs produced on your desktop printer
- Easily send your designs to the cutter straight from Adobe Illustrator or CorelDRAWBuilt to fit into your workflow
- Great for adhesive vinyl, heat transfer vinyl, specialty materials, magnetic sheets, papers & cardboard, window frosting, reflective vinyl & rubber sheets
- Cutting speed: 10-850 mm/ second
- Cutting force: 30-500 gf
- Cutting width: 584 mm
- Cutting length: 25 mm
- Roland GS2-24 Vinyl Cutter - 24" Width
- 1 Roll Oracal 651 White 24" x 30 Feet
- 1 Roll Oracal 651 Black 24" x 30 Feet
- Oracal 651 Swatch Book
- Heat Transfer & Vinyl Application Guide
Free Stand with Roll Holder
- Cutting Blade
- Roland Blade Holder with Adjustable Tip
- Roll Feeder Base
- Alignment Tool
- Vinyl Scraper
- X-acto Knife
- $200 to So Fontsy Design Store. So Fontsy offers Thousands of COMMERCIAL AND PERSONAL USE Designs & Fonts. Over 70 of the Top Designers in the Industry. All Files are Cut Friendly and 100% Commercial use.
- Set Up Manual
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
- AC Adapter
- Roland Cut Studio (PC Only)
- Plug-In for Adobe Illustrator (PC & MAC)
- Plug-In for CorelDRAW (PC & MAC)
- Lifetime Product Support
- 3 year Trouble-Free Warranty with online training, phone, and chat support
For more information or questions about this product please contact us at email@example.com