Roland BN-20/A/D Inkjet Service Contracts extend Roland DG’s Limited Warranty coverage for an additional 2 years beyond the original qualifying period for most Roland DG inkjet printer or printer/cutters. Service Contracts can be purchased annually for up to three years after the original warranty is expired.
- Applies to the BN-20, BN-20A, BN2-20, BN2-20A & BN-20D Models
- Coverage: Each additional one-year contract period provides you with full-coverage for all parts, labor and travel (up to 200 miles each way) for a Roland DG Authorized Technician if any covered repair is required.*
- The BN-20 will be repaired on-site by Roland DGA Care Onsite Services, and cannot be shipped for service
- ** Service Contract can be purchased without inspection for up to 30 days after the expiration of the existing warranty or contract
- ** All inkjet Service Contracts require exclusive use of Roland DG ink during contract terms.
- See Roland's Standard Inkjet Warranty HERE
- PLEASE NOTE THIS LISTING DOES NOT INCLUDE THE PRINTER/CUTTER. THE PRINTER MUST BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ENTER YOUR SERIAL NUMBER INTO THE NOTES DURING CHECKOUT. ROLAND WILL NOT ACTIVATE THE WARRANTY WITHOUT THE SERIAL NUMBER.