The Prisma Swing Heat Press was designed with a swing away design and a lighter weight, but with higher pressure to be applied which can work with all types of Dye-sub materials and laser transfer paper.
It looks like a very common design, but it is offered with a patented Ramlock system. This includes a wide space at the bottom for easier lay-in and take-out of your platens.
- Interchangeable Control Box: With quality aviation connector, the control box can be taken off and put on easily. This helps machines maintenance. And Unique designed control panel with colorful display
- Swing Away Design: The swing-away design gives you completely unobstructed access to the lower platen while working. Hassle-free to load the garments and place transfers.
- Dressable Lower Platen: The special designed base allows users to dress garments over the lower platen without stretching them out. Simply load the shirt onto the platen and feed the bottom of the garment through the clearance underneath the lower platen.
- "RAMLOCK" Quick Change System: With this patent system, customers can change multiple lower platens with different sizes easily.
Platen Size: 16" x 20"
Power: 120V, 1800W 16.4A
Pressure Display: Yes
- Slide-out Lower Platen: No
- Temperature Range: Max.221℃/430°F
Time Range: 0~999S
Weight: 101 lbs
Warranty: 1 year on whole machine