Kodak's 12" (11.8") x 164ft | 30cm x 50m KODACOLOR Film-to-Fabric DTF System delivers vibrant, high-quality prints that last. Providing fabric designers, brands, printer manufacturers, and fabric printing businesses with high-quality options to meet their customers’ printing demands.
The benefits of DTF, like KODACOLOR FTF (Film-to-Fabric) System, include the ability to transfer to a wide variety of fabrics (e.g. natural fabrics, polyester, nylon, rayon, blends, and cotton); less investment in hardware for startup; and more flexibility to accept customer printing projects.
- 1 Roll Kodak 12" x 164ft (30cm x 50m) DTF Film
- SKU #7494669
Why use a direct-to-film or film-to-fabric ink process?
- Transfers to almost any fabric type
- Whites work better — they’re brighter and cover even dark fabrics well
- White and color inks stay in their lane — don’t worry about one covering the other or impacting the quality of the graphic
- Colors are bright with very high density
- The process is significantly faster than screen printing
- The print is soft, stretchable, and resilient.
- The graphics resist sweating, washing, moisture, and rubbing– they stay crisp and gorgeous through multiple wear cycles
- You get great detail and precision – the inks will lay when you put them