With two heat printing stations, the Dual Air Fusion IQ heat press increases efficiency by allowing threading and layout on one station while the other is being pressed. It's perfect for high-volume operations and for DTG printing – set one station for pre-treatment, the other for post-curing.
NOTICE: Due to COVID 19 the manufacturer is now making this unit on demand and may require 6-8 weeks for delivery.
- 16" x 20" Dual Quick Change Platens
- UPDATED: Fusion IQ control board, which features advanced wireless technology. These enhancements allow you to interact with the heat press anywhere at any time through a web-based portal. Heat press users can monitor performance remotely and download reports to track usage details. Plus, the new controller has a larger, higher resolution touchscreen making it easier to modify and save heat printing settings.
- 220 volt only
- Auto-Adjust Pressure™ automatically adjusts to the thickness of the item being printed
- Full Threadability™ on the lower platen: position the garment, rotate, and decorate any area
- Dual platens allow a heat-free workspace on one platen while the other is being pressed
- Perfect for Direct-to-Garment printing – cut production time in half by programming one station for pre-treatment and the other for curing
- Rodless transmission for smooth, quiet operation
- Operates in full-auto, semi-auto, or manual modes
- Program each station to work independently or in unison with Position-Based Recipe printing
- Laser alignment system included, helps ensure accurate placement and alignment
- Touch screen stores frequently used settings, production cycle counter, and auto on/off capability
- 120 PSI for high pressure applications
- Optional quick-change platens; no tools required
- Program up to four different pressure and time settings
- Requires air compressor (not included) with minimum 1 horsepower and 5 gallon hold tank. Uses 2.3 CFM
- Must have dedicated circuit breaker
- Made in the USA
- Warranty - Heating Element Lifetime, Framework 5 Year, Circuit Board 2 Year, Parts & Labor 1 Year. Tech Support Based in the U.S.A
Please note Hotronix items are not eligible for international shipping