Perfect for high-volume shops, specialty decorators, and Direct-to-Garment printing, the air-powered Air Fusion IQ heat press features a 16" x 20" heated upper platen and swing motion, for a heat-free workspace. Available in tabletop or adjustable-height pedestal stand models.
PLEASE NOTE THIS HEAT PRESS IS BUILT TO ORDER AND REQUIRES A 3 WEEK MANUFACTURING DELAY.
- 16" x 20" Hotronix Fusion Heat Press
- UPGRADED: Fusion IQ control board, which features advanced wireless technology. These enhancements allow you to interact with the heat press anywhere at any time through a web-based portal. Heat press users can monitor performance remotely and download reports to track usage details. Plus, the new controller has a larger, higher resolution touchscreen making it easier to modify and save heat printing settings.
- Hotronix Heat Press Stand
- Exclusive Auto-Adjust Pressure automatically adjusts to the thickness of the item being printed
- Full Threadability on the lower platen: position the garment, rotate, and decorate any area
- Auto open, auto swing design, with a foot pedal reduces fatigue
- Swing motion allows for a heat-free workspace
- Touchscreen stores frequently used settings, production cycle counter, and auto on/off capability
- Data interface port allows for future software upgrades
- User-safe two-hand push button operation
- 120 PSI for high pressure applications
- Optional quick-change platens; no tools required
- Program up to four different pressure and time settings
- Die pressure cast 365 aluminum corrosion-free framework
- Perfect for high volume, specialty decorators, direct-to-garment printing, and embossing
- Requires air compressor (not included) with minimum ½ horsepower and 2 gallon hold tank. Uses 2.3 CFM
- Made in the USA
- Warranty - Heating Element Lifetime, Framework 5 Year, Circuit Board 2 Year, Parts & Labor 1 Year. Tech Support Based in the U.S.A
Please note Hotronix items are not eligible for international shipping