The 394 Shuttle Press is a high production, twin station heat transfer press. Designed for optimal pressing efficiency in a demanding heat transfer production environment, the 394 Shuttle Press removes operator inefficiency and pressing delays in a compact and user-friendly design. By utilizing two shuttling tables, the press allows for constant pressing, and the operator is able to load and unload work while the opposite table is being pressed. The next set of work is immediately available for pressing after the prior cycle, therefore minimizing both operator and press idle time.
Coupled with the Digital Knight state-of-the-art control system, and a solid steel and casting frame structure, the 394 provides extended dependable service in even the most demanding production environments. The 394 exerts up to 12,000 pounds of force, the capacity necessary for Embossing. The high wattage heater in the 394 will keep up with any heat demand, ensuring absolutely no heat recovery issues often found with standard presses. The 394 is configured for standard T-shirt & textile printing, and is easily adapted for other substrates such as ceramics, woods, metals, mousepads and fusing & laminating applications.
- 20" x 25" Heated Platen
- Twin shuttle dual workstations for fast, high speed production by a single operator.
- Total applied force of 12,000 lbs max (compressor required)
- Digital Knight integrated state-of-the-art control system
- Open access emergency release buttons.
- Heat platen, wiring, and all controls are mounted on a solid stationary four-post channel frame support to insure minimal maintenance.
- Smooth roller bearing slide rail with 3/8" aluminum tables: independent surrounding drape tray for garment overhang.
- Permanent mounting on casters for easy loading, unloading and in house movement.
- Built-in safety alarm and circuit protection OSHA approved dual safety operation controls.
- Machine provides ability to apply a variety of special effects decorating as well, such as multimedia foiling, sublimation, hot-split transfer, color copier imaging, and deep embossing.
- Fully digital temperature control 32°-600°F range
- Automatic digital timer & dual pre-press timer
- Air regulator and gauge 20-110 PSI range
- 70 Programmable presets
- Solid steel welded framework
- Interchangeable tables
- SuperCoil-Microwinding™ heater technology
- Accommodates materials up to 1" thick
- Temperature readout accuracy +-2°F - can show °C or °F
- User selectable end-of-cycle alarms
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Handmade in the U.S.A!
- Lifetime Support
Air Compressor Required (min): 15gal, 2cfm, 100psi, 3/8" line
- Lifetime warranty on heat platen
- 1 year warranty on parts