The Puma IV enhances its capability to complete a variety of applications with great efficiency which satisfies your different needs in sign industry. Powered by a digitally controlled servo system, the Puma IV produces eye-catching graphics with up to 40 ips (1020 mm/sec) cutting speed, 500 g of cutting force and 5 meters (16.4 feet) of tracking ability.
Versatility: Puma IV is a versatile machine with the ability to plot and cut without having to alter the plotter's mechanical configuration. For vector cutting, simply install a blade holder; for plotting, simply install the drawing pen or a ballpoint pen.
Tracking Ability: The exclusive grid drum is precisely engineered to provide superb tracking ability.
Enhanced Automatic-Aligning System: The Puma IV series features a standard Automatic-Aligning System(AAS II) to guarantee precise contour cutting by detecting the registration marks on digitally produced images. Functions include: 1st-mark auto-detection, segmental positioning, 4-point positioning, and multiple copies.
Cutting up to 1020 mm a Second with up to 500 grams of down force
- Puma IV LX 24 Inch Cutter With Aligning System for Contour Cutting
- Includes a standard Automatic-Aligning System (AAS II) to guarantee precise contour cutting by detecting the registration marks on digitally produced images.
- Cutting Blade
- Cutting Blade Holder
- Vinyl Trimmer
- Roll Feeder Attachment for table top use
- Cutting Strip
- Weeding Tweezers
- USB Cord, Power Cord
- Includes Greatcut Plugin for Corel DRAW and Illustrator
- Compatible with the following software's: GreatCut, SingPal 12, FlexiSign 12, Sure Cuts A lot, Sure Cuts A Lot Pro
- Compatible with Windows XP and Newer
- Mac users will need to purchase Sure Cuts A Lot cutting software
- Optional Stand with Media Roller
Please note this item is not eligible for international shipping.
PUMA IV BROCHURE