Digital Factory v11 Direct To Film Desktop Edition
THIS UPGRADE CODE IS FOR USERS WHO CURRENTLY HAVE DIGITAL FACTORY V10 AND WOULD LIKE TO UPGRADE TO V11. This code will not work if you have not previously purchased v10.
Everything you need in a single Direct to Film (DTF) software package. With an unmatched feature set, no other DTF print software includes the combination of file preparation, color management and production automation tools that Digital Factory Direct To Film Edition provides. The Desktop Edition provides support for DTF machines 17″ or smaller (A2 or smaller). For DTF printers 24" + in width you can find the software HERE. This package supports one printer port.
New V11 Features
- SINGLE PASS UNDERBASE AND HIGHLIGHT WHITE
- VARIABLE DATA WIZARD
- ADVANCED HALFTONE CONTROLS
- PRINT LABELS
- NEW AND UPDATED PRODUCTION MODULES - DESIGNPRO, CONTOUR CUT, PRINT MODE CREATION AUTOMATIC JOB SORTER AND MORE!
- Windows 11 and 10 support
- Optimized RIP processing speeds
- Optimized multiple job processing (RIP threading)
- Reduced multiple copy RIP times, RIP one copy, print many
- Start to finish .pdf workflow support
- Enhanced plug-ins for Corel®, Illustrator® and Photoshop® that send print jobs directly to production queues with automated white under base when required. No cumbersome job preparation required.
- Templates support for exact positioning of designs
- “KnockMeBlackOut”, black removal from design
- “KnockMeColorOut”, white and other color removal from design
- Automatic trapping (choke/spread) in queues, including trapping by color plane
- Simplified navigation; Easy queue menu tabs, page view and job properties
- Grid option in job preview window
- Instant access to job information using “mouse-over image”
- Automated TCPIP port search for easier network printing setup
- Quick job reprints with save job backup (.jbk file) option
- Update from CADlink DTF Rip V10 to CADlink
Full List of Features
**This code is Non-Refundable