Customize these magnet blanks and pair them with a magnetic dry erase board or decorate a refrigerator door. These blanks include a self adhesive magnet to attach after sublimating. Heat transfer vinyl (HTV) and adhesive vinyl can also be applied to these sublimation blanks.
Download free sublimation template
SIZE: 2.5" Round (63.5mm)
- SUBSTRATE : Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP)
- THICKNESS : 0.09" / 2.29mm
- COATING: White
- FINISH : Gloss
- Pack of 10 Magnets $1.50 / Magnet
- Pack of 50 Magnets $1.17 / Magnet
- Pack of 100 Magnets $1.09 / Magnet
Materials needed -
- Unisub Fiber-reinforced Plastic (FRP) Magnet Blank
- Sublimation Printer
- Heat Press
- Heat Tape
- Cleaning Cloth
- Blowout Paper (teflon sheet not recommended)
- Printed Transfer
- Printing RIP Software
- Heat Gloves
- All-Purpose Cleaning Fluid
- Clean the magnet using microfiber cloth, all-purpose cleaner, and/or compressed air
- Place magnet (coating side down) onto printed transfer sheet. Maintaining appropriate bleed for your blank, use heat-proof tape to attach the magnet to the transfer sheet.
- Flip taped transfer/blank (blank coating will be face up at this point, but covered from view by the transfer paper) and place it in the heat press between the two layers of blowout paper.
- Press the magnet for the recommended time and temp. When the time is up remove everything from the heat press. Attention: the item will be hot, so wear protective heat gloves for removal.
1:00 to 1:05
*The stated sublimation times are only valid for prints made on small desktop sublimation printers.