The MDX-50 benchtop CNC mill combines precise, automated milling and unmatched ease-of-use. An ideal solution for short-runs and prototypes, the MDX-50 reduces operation time and simplifies production so users of all abilities can mill functional parts with incredible quality on a wide range of materials.
The MDX-50 increases performance with an expanded machining area and increased operating speeds, while reducing production time with faster job processing and a 5-station Automatic Tool Changer for continuous operation without stopping to change milling tools.
- Mill plastic foam, ABS, POM, nylon, PVC, Acetal, modeling wax, plywood, hardwood, etc.
- Expanded machining area 15.8” (X) x 12” (Y) x 5.3” (Z)
Built-in debris collection drawer with rail guided safety door for safe and clean production
- Advanced drive system supports dimensional stability
- Large machining area plus enhanced machine rigidity and drive mechanics
- Work Area: 15.8" x 12" x 5.32"
- Loadable Workpiece Size: 15.8" x 12" x 3.9"
- Table Size: 15.8" x 12"
- MODELA MDX-50 Milling Machine
- SRP Player CAM and ClickMill Software
- Detection Pin
- Hexagonal Screwdriver
- Hexagonal Wrench
- Tool Holder
- Tool Positioner
- Z0 Sensor
- AC Adapter/ Power Cord
- USB Cord
- Users Manual
- Only works with Windows OS
- Lifetime Product Support
- Trouble-Free Warranty
MDX-50 USER MANUAL
MDX-50 SETUP GUIDE
For more information or questions about this product please contact us at email@example.com