Each wall clock kit includes a sublimatable face, hands, motor and a hanging hook. For face only clocks, we offer separate clockworks. For desk top clocks, please see information listed with each clock for more details. Heat transfer vinyl (HTV) can also be applied to these sublimation blanks.
Download free sublimation template
SIZE : 8.125" (206.4 Round mm)
- SUBSTRATE : Hardboard
- THICKNESS: 0.045" / 1.14 mm
- FINISH : Gloss
- COATING: White
- 1 Blank $20.94 / Blank
- Pack of 8 Blanks $20.10 / Blank
- Pack of 24 Blanks $19.68 / Blank
- Pack of 40 Blanks $19.06 / Blank
How to Sublimate Hardboard Clock
- Unisub Hardboard Clock Blank
- Sublimation Printer
- Heat Press
- Heat Tape
- Cleaning Cloth
- Blowout Paper
- Printed Transfer
- Printing RIP Software
- Heat Gloves
- All-Purpose Cleaning Fluid
- Turn on your heat press. Set the temperature to 400°F / 205°C (temperatures based on prints made with small desktop sublimation printers). Strong pressure is recommended. (settings may vary based on equipment). Add a sheet of protection paper (blowout paper) on the bottom plate of the heat press.
- Take your blank and peel the protection film from the hard board wall clock. Clean the surface with all-purpose cleaner, a cloth, and compressed air. Put your printed transfer face-up on a flat table. Put your blank gently face-down on the printed transfer. Line up and center the clock on the printed transfer. Add heat tape on both sides of the item.
- Add everything in the center of the bottom plate of the heat press. Be sure that your printed transfer is face-down on the bottom plate. Add a layer of blowout paper or Endura on top of your printed transfer. Set the correct temperature & time (see below). Close the heat press so the sublimation process starts.
- When the sublimation process stops, remove immediately the transfer paper and allow the product to cool down.
Attention: the item will be hot, so wear protective heat gloves. Increase time if pressing more than one clock at a time.
*The stated sublimation times are only valid for prints made on small desktop sublimation printers.