Each wall clock kit includes a sublimatable face, hands, motor and a hanging hook. Heat transfer vinyl (HTV) can also be applied to these sublimation blanks.
Download free sublimation template
SIZE : 11.4"" (290 Round mm)
- SUBSTRATE : Hardboard
THICKNESS: 0.25" / 6.35mm
- FINISH : Gloss
- COATING: White
- Pack of 5 Blanks $23.75 / Blank
- Pack of 10 Blanks $22.91 / Blank
- Pack of 20 Blanks $21.93 / Blank
- Unisub Hardboard Clock Blank
- Sublimation Printer
- Heat Press
- Heat Tape
- Cleaning Cloth
- Blowout Paper
- Printed Transfer
- Printing RIP Software
- Heat Gloves
- All-Purpose Cleaning Fluid
- Turn on your heat press. Set the temperature to 400°F / 205°C (temperatures based on prints made with small desktop sublimation printers). Strong pressure is recommended. (settings may vary based on equipment). Add a sheet of protection paper (blowout paper) on the bottom plate of the heat press.
- Take your blank and peel the protection film from the hard board wall clock. Clean the surface with all-purpose cleaner, a cloth, and compressed air. Put your printed transfer face-up on a flat table. Put your blank gently face-down on the printed transfer. Line up and center the clock on the printed transfer. Add heat tape on both sides of the item.
- Add everything in the center of the bottom plate of the heat press. Be sure that your printed transfer is face-down on the bottom plate. Add a layer of blowout paper or Endura on top of your printed transfer. Set the correct temperature & time (see below). Close the heat press so the sublimation process starts.
- When the sublimation process stops, remove immediately the transfer paper and allow the product to cool down. Attention: the item will be hot, so wear protective heat gloves. Increase time if pressing more than one clock at a time.
*The stated sublimation times are only valid for prints made on small desktop sublimation printers.