Personalize these sublimation wooden key chain blanks with a photo or design. All key chains include rings and tabs. Available in 2-sided maple veneer blanks for personalized key chains. Heat transfer vinyl (HTV) can also be applied to these sublimation blanks.
Download free sublimation template
SIZE : 2.25" x 2.25" (57.2mm x 57.2mm)
- SUBSTRATE : MDF Maple Veneer
- THICKNESS : 0.56"/3.9mm
- COATING : Clear (No Film)
- FINISH : Matte
- 1 keychain $1.51/ Keychain
- Pack of 5 Keychains $1.45 / Keychain
- Pack of 25 Keychains $1.42 / Keychain
- Pack of 50 Keychains $1.37/ Keychain
How to Sublimate Natural Wood Key Chain Blank
- Unisub MDF Maple Veneer Key Chain Blank
- Sublimation Printer
- Heat Press
- Heat Tape
- Cleaning Cloth
- Blowout Paper
- Printed Transfer
- Printing RIP Software
- Heat Gloves
- All-Purpose Cleaning Fluid
- Turn on your heat press. Set the temperature to 400°F / 205°C (temperatures based on prints made with small desktop sublimation printers). Strong pressure is recommended. (settings may vary based on equipment). Add a sheet of protection paper (blowout paper) on the bottom plate of the heat press.
- Clean the surface with all-purpose cleaner, a cloth, and compressed air. Put your printed transfer face-up on a flat table. Put your blank gently face-down on the printed transfer. Line up and center the natural wood keychain blank on the printed transfer. Add heat tape on both sides of the item.
- Add everything in the center of the bottom plate of the heat press. Be sure that your printed transfer is face-down on the bottom plate. Add a layer of blowout paper or Endura on top of your printed transfer. Set the correct temperature & time (see below) Close the heat press so the sublimation process starts.
- When the sublimation process stops, remove immediately the transfer paper and allow the product to cool down.
Attention: the item will be hot, so wear protective heat gloves.
Natural Wood Keychain
*The stated sublimation times are only valid for prints made on small desktop sublimation printers.
- Allow the key chain to cool down for a few minutes. Attach the key rings using provided hardware.