These hardboard jigsaw puzzles come ready to sublimate without film. Small parts, not recommended for children. Makes a great photo gift!
Download free sublimation template
SIZE: 6.88" x 9.84" (175mm x 250mm)
- SUBSTRATE Hardboard
THICKNESS: 0.125" / 3.17mm
- FINISH: Gloss
- COATING: White
- Pack of 10 Blanks $8.46 / Blank
- Pack of 20 Blanks $7.85 / Blank
- Pack of 30 Blanks $7.23 / Blank
- Unisub Puzzle Blank
- Sublimation Printer
- Heat Press
- Heat Tape
- Cleaning Cloth
- Blowout Paper
- Printed Transfer
- Printing RIP Software
- Heat Gloves
- All-Purpose Cleaning Fluid
- Bender Tool (sold separately)
- Turn on your heat press. Set the temperature to 400°F / 205°C (temperatures based on prints made with small desktop sublimation printers). Add a sheet of protection paper (blowout paper) on the bottom plate of the heat press.
- Clean the surface with all-purpose cleaner, a cloth, and compressed air. Put your printed transfer face-up on a flat table. Put your blank gently face-down on the printed transfer. Add heat tape on both sides of the item.
- Add everything in the center of the bottom plate of the heat press. Be sure that your printed transfer is face-down on the bottom plate. Add a layer of blowout paper or Endura on top of your printed transfer. Set the correct temperature & time (see below). Close the heat press so the sublimation process starts.
- When the sublimation process stops, remove immediately the transfer paper and allow the product to cool down.
Attention: the item will be hot, so wear protective heat gloves.
Hard Board Puzzle
*The stated sublimation times are only valid for prints made on small desktop sublimation printers.