Unisub customizable jewelry is perfect for colorfully displaying any monogram, insignia, logo, photo or design. Heat transfer vinyl (HTV) can also be applied to these sublimation blanks.
Download free sublimation template
SIZE : 0.875" x 6.5" (22.2mm x 165.5mm)
SUBSTRATE : Aluminum
THICKNESS: 0.030" / 0.76mm
FINISH : Gloss
COATING : White
- 1 Blank $1.18 / Blank
- Pack of 10 Blanks $1.13 / Blank
- Pack of 50 Blanks $1.11 / Blank
- Pack of 100 Blanks $1.07 / Blank
How to Sublimate Cuff Bracelet
- Unisub Cuff Bracelet Blank
- Sublimation Printer
- Heat Press
- Heat Tape
- Cleaning Cloth
- Blowout Paper
- Printed Transfer
- Printing RIP Software
- Heat Gloves
- All-Purpose Cleaning Fluid
- Bender Tool (sold separately)
- Turn on your heat press. Set the temperature to 400°F / 205°C (temperatures based on prints made with small desktop sublimation printers). Strong pressure is recommended. (settings may vary based on equipment). Add a sheet of protection paper (blowout paper) on the bottom plate of the heat press.
- Clean the surface with all-purpose cleaner, a cloth, and compressed air. Put your printed transfer face-up on a flat table. Put your blank gently face-down on the printed transfer. Line up and center the cuff bracelet blank on the printed transfer. Add heat tape on both sides of the item.
- Add everything in the center of the bottom plate of the heat press. Be sure that your printed transfer is face-down on the bottom plate. Add a layer of blowout paper or Endura on top of your printed transfer. Set the correct temperature & time (see below). Close the heat press so the sublimation process starts.
- When the sublimation process stops, remove immediately the transfer paper and allow the product to cool down.
Attention: the item will be hot, so wear protective heat gloves.
Aluminum Cuff Bracelets
*The stated sublimation times are only valid for prints made on small desktop sublimation printers.
- Now that you have a sublimated bracelet, curve the ends of the cuff bracelet slightly before shaping the entire bracelet. Place the tip of the cuff bracelet in the bender tool (sold separately) with the decorated side facing away, and the aluminum side facing you. Bend so each of the tips of the cuff bracelets are slightly bent. Flip the bracelet so that the decorated side faces you and bend the entire bracelet about halfway.
- Shape the cuff bracelet by squeezing the ends toward each other until it reaches the desired shape.