Personalize these magnet blanks and pair them with a magnetic dry erase board or decorate a refrigerator door. These metal shapes include a self adhesive magnet to attach after sublimating. Heat transfer vinyl (HTV) can also be applied to these sublimation blanks.
Download free sublimation template
SIZE: 2.25" (57.1 MM)
- SUBSTRATE : Fiber Reinforced Plastic (FRP)
- THICKNESS : 0.09" / 2.29mm
- COATING: White
- FINISH : Gloss
- Pack of 10 Magnets $1.50 / Magnet
- Pack of 50 Magnets $1.17 / Magnet
- Pack of 100 Magnets $1.09 / Magnet
- Turn on your heat press. Set the temperature to 400°F / 205°C (temperatures based on prints made with small desktop sublimation printers). Strong pressure is recommended. (settings may vary based on equipment). Add a sheet of protection paper (blowout paper) on the bottom plate of the heat press.
- Clean the surface with all-purpose cleaner, a cloth, and compressed air. Put your printed transfer face-up on a flat table. Put your blank gently face-down on the printed transfer. Line up and center the Aluminum magnets on the printed transfer. Add heat tape on both sides of the item.
- Add everything in the center of the bottom plate of the heat press. Be sure that your printed transfer is face-down on the bottom plate. Add a layer of blowout paper or Endura on top of your printed transfer. Set the correct temperature & time (see below) Close the heat press so the sublimation process starts.
- When the sublimation process stops, remove immediately the transfer paper and allow the product to cool down. li>
Attention: the item will be hot, so wear protective heat gloves. Increase time if pressing more than one magnet or button at a time.
To complete the magnet, peel the film off the two-sided tape from the magnet back (included) and attach to the magnet.
*The stated sublimation times are only valid for prints made on small desktop sublimation printers.