Personalize these magnet blanks and pair them with a magnetic dry erase board or decorate a refrigerator door. These metal shapes include a self adhesive magnet to attach after sublimating. Heat transfer vinyl (HTV) can also be applied to these sublimation blanks.
Download free sublimation template
SIZE: 2" x 3" (50.8 mm x 76.2mm)
- SUBSTRATE : Hardboard
- THICKNESS : 0.125" / 3.17mm
- COATING: White
- FINISH : Gloss
- Pack of 10 Magnets $1.70 / Magnet
- Pack of 50 Magnets $1.40 / Magnet
- Pack of 100 Magnets $1.25 / Magnet
- Turn on your heat press. Set the temperature to 400°F / 205°C (temperatures based on prints made with small desktop sublimation printers). Strong pressure is recommended. (settings may vary based on equipment). Add a sheet of protection paper (blowout paper) on the bottom plate of the heat press.
- Clean the surface with all-purpose cleaner, a cloth, and compressed air. Put your printed transfer face-up on a flat table. Put your blank gently face-down on the printed transfer. Line up and center the FRP magnets or buttons on the printed transfer. Add heat tape on both sides of the item.
- Add everything in the center of the bottom plate of the heat press. Be sure that your printed transfer is face-down on the bottom plate. Add a layer of blowout paper or Endura on top of your printed transfer. Set the correct temperature & time (see below) Close the heat press so the sublimation process starts.
- When the sublimation process stops, remove immediately the transfer paper and allow the product to cool down. Attention: the item will be hot, so wear protective heat gloves. Increase time if pressing more than one magnet or button at a time.
- o complete the magnet, peel the film off the two-sided tape from the magnet back (included) and attach to the magnet. For the button, peel off the film from the adhesive pin and adhere to the back of the button.
1:00 to 1:05
*The stated sublimation times are only valid for prints made on small desktop sublimation printers.