Unisub’s exterior sign products are made with a UV resistant coating and are perfect for outdoor marking, lawn décor, advertisements, plant identification signs and more. Choose from a variety of pack sizes for wholesale pricing. Heat transfer vinyl (HTV) can also be applied to these sublimation blanks.
Dowload free sublimation template
SIZE : 2.75" x 6.9" (69.85mm x 175.26mm)
- SUBSTRATE : Aluminum
- THICKNESS: 0.045" / 1.14mm
- FINISH : Gloss
- COATING: White
- 1 Blank $2.58 / Blank
- Pack of 10 Blanks $2.48 / Blank
- Pack of 50 Blanks $2.43 / Blank
- Pack of 100 Blanks $2.35 / Blank
How to Sublimate Garden Stake
- Unisub Aluminum Garden Stake Blank
- Sublimation Printer
- Heat Press
- Heat Tape
- Cleaning Cloth
- Blowout Paper
- Printed Transfer
- Printing RIP Software
- Heat Gloves
- All-Purpose Cleaning Fluid
- Turn on your heat press. Set the temperature to 400°F / 205°C (temperatures based on prints made with small desktop sublimation printers). Strong pressure is recommended. (settings may vary based on equipment). Add a sheet of protection paper (blowout paper) on the bottom plate of the heat press.
- Clean the surface with all-purpose cleaner, a cloth, and compressed air. Put your blank gently face-down on the printed transfer. Line up and center the garden stakes on the printed transfer. Add heat tape on both sides of the item.
- Add everything in the center of the bottom plate of the heat press. Be sure that your printed transfer is face-down on the bottom plate. Add a layer of blowout paper or Endura on top of your printed transfer. Set the correct temperature & time (see below). Close the heat press so the sublimation process starts.
- When the sublimation process stops, remove immediately the transfer paper and allow the product to cool down. li>
Attention: the item will be hot, so wear protective heat gloves. Increase time if pressing more than one clock at a time.
Aluminum Garden Stakes
*The stated sublimation times are only valid for prints made on small desktop sublimation printers.