Personalized coasters make perfect gifts for everyone. Whether you’re looking for customized coasters for your Etsy store or simply designing drinking coasters for your party, Unisub coaster blanks are a must-have material that suits your needs. Available in a round shape in gloss white finish. Heat transfer vinyl (HTV) can also be applied to these sublimation coaster blanks.
Download free sublimation template
- Material: Hardboard (HB)
- Finish: Gloss White
- Shape: Round
- Dimension: 3.54" (90 mm)
- Thickness: 0.125" (3.18 mm)
- Raw Back
Volume Pricing (Each)
- 8 Coasters $1.50 / Coaster
- 20 Coasters $1.38 / Coaster
- 40 Coasters $1.00 / Coaster
How to sublimate Hardboard Coasters
- Sublimation Hardboard Blank Coasters
- Sublimation Printer
- Heat Press
- Heat Tape Cleaning Cloth
- Blowout Paper
- Printed Transfer
- Printing RIP Software
- Heat Gloves
- All-Purpose Cleaning Fluid
- Turn on your heat press. Set the temperature to 400°F / 205°C (temperatures based on prints made with small desktop sublimation printers). Strong pressure is recommended. (settings may vary based on equipment). Add a sheet of protection paper (blowout paper) on the bottom plate of the heat press.
- Take your blank and peel the protection film from the bare coaster (coasters without cork on the back do not generally have film). Clean the surface of the coaster with a cleaning cloth and some all-purpose cleaning uid.
- Clean the surface with all-purpose cleaner, a cloth, and compressed air.
- Put your printed transfer face-up on a at table. Put your blank gently face-down on the printed transfer. Line up and center the coaster on the printed transfer. Add heat tape on both sides of the item.
- Add everything in the center of the bottom plate of the heat press. Be sure that your printed transfer is face-down on the bottom plate. Set the correct temperature & time (see step 6). Close the heat press so the sublimation process starts.
- When the sublimation process stops, remove immediately the transfer paper and allow the product to cool down. Attention: the item will be hot, so wear protective heat gloves.
Cork Back and Raw Back Coasters
* sublimation time only valid for prints made on small desktop sublimation printers.