Unisub customizable jewelry is perfect for colorfully displaying any monogram, insignia, logo, photo or design. Great for personalized gifts, and handmade products to sell. Heat transfer vinyl (HTV) can also be applied to these sublimation pendant settings.
Download free sublimation template
SIZE : 1.12" x 1.12" (28.4mm x 28.4mm)
- SUBSTRATE : Silver Plated
- THICKNESS: 0.05" / 1.27 mmmm
- FINISH : Gloss
- 1 Pendant $2.24 / Pendant
- Pack of 5 Pendants $2.15 / Pendant
- Pack of 25 Pendants $2.10 / Pendant
- Pack of 50 Pendants $2.00/ Pendant
How to Sublimate Pendant Blank
- Unisub Aluminum Pendant Blank
- Sublimation Printer
- Heat Press
- Heat Tape
- Cleaning Cloth
- Blowout Paper
- Printed Transfer
- Printing RIP Software
- Heat Gloves
- All-Purpose Cleaning Fluid
- Turn on your heat press. Set the temperature to 400°F / 205°C (temperatures based on prints made with small desktop sublimation printers). Strong pressure is recommended. (settings may vary based on equipment). Add a sheet of protection paper (blowout paper) on the bottom plate of the heat press.
- Clean the surface with all-purpose cleaner, a cloth, and compressed air. First, clean the small product. Line up and center on transfer. Tape to the transfer. Because these products are small, you can use one piece of tape to tape several pieces at a time to the transfer.
- Add everything in the center of the bottom plate of the heat press. Be sure that your printed transfer is face-down on the bottom plate. Add a layer of blowout paper or Endura on top of your printed transfer. Set the correct temperature & time (see below). Close the heat press so the sublimation process starts.
- You may increase the time slightly if pressing more than one product, but you won’t need to exceed one minute typically. When the sublimation process stops, remove immediately the transfer paper and allow the product to cool down.
Attention: the item will be hot, so wear protective heat gloves.
Aluminum Pendant Blanks
0:35 to 0:45
*The stated sublimation times are only valid for prints made on small desktop sublimation printers.
5. Remove liner from two-sided tape, and attach insert to bezel if pressing bezel jewelry.