Swing Design's 15" x 15" Clamshell Heat Press is a budget friendly press designed to deliver even heat at the right temperature regardless of the project. Great for applying heat transfer vinyl and sublimation products to a wide variety of fabrics and materials. Works with t-shirts, tote bags, towels, rhinestones, canvas, thin wood, flat blanks and many other items. With a max temp of 480°F this press is sure to tackle any craft project.
- 15" x 15" Clamshell Heat Press - Coral
- 15" x 15" Silicon Removable Rubber Base Mat
- 15" x 15" Teflon Protective Sheet
- Temp Range: 0°F to 480°F
- Oil Heat Platen: Most heat presses use heating coils which results in uneven heat displacement. This press heats up an oil within the platen to ensure even heat distribution.
- Teflon-Coated Platen
- Pressure Adjustment Knob
- Built-in Safely Fuse
- Digital Temp & Time
- Count Down Timer with Alarm - 0 to 999 Seconds
- For use with Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) including Siser & Thermoflex plus Sublimation products including Sawgrass, Cricut Infusible Ink, and more.
- Solid Steel Construction
- Voltage 110V
- In Packaging: 50lbs. | 28.5" x 17" x 16.5"
- Lifetime Support
- 1 Year Warranty
- $200 to So Fontsy Design Store - Sent via Email. So Fontsy offers Thousands of COMMERCIAL AND PERSONAL USE Designs & Fonts. 300+ of the Top Designers in the Industry. All files are cut friendly and 100% commercial use. (Please note that the card is valid for the card redemption portion of the site) How to Redeem
SWING DESIGN 15" x 15" HEAT PRESS MANUAL