The TrueVIS VF2-640 large format printer doesn’t just widen your color gamut, it takes your color completely off-the-chart with our richest and most vivid TrueVIS color output yet that allows you to perfectly target specific brand colors.
- Award-winning TR2 Inks feature new Green and Orange ink choices to target previously unreachable or difficult-to-match colors
- An included TUC4 take up system offers two modes for both thin films and heavier media, providing take-up stability for a smooth post process
- Newly designed media clamps, pinch roller system and machine operation—improved design, job sequences, software functions, operation panel and maintenance.
Easily combine a TrueVIS VF2-640 with a CAMM-1 GR series cutter. Produce signs, decals, car wraps, labels and many more proﬁtable graphics applications with an easy and precise contour cut graphics workﬂow. The Roland DG Quadralign System automatically recognizes print crop marks on printed media for flawless dual device print and cut operation. The VF2-640 works best when combined with the Roland CAMM-1 vinyl cutter but also works well with other vinyl cutters.
- TrueVIS VF2-640 - 64" Eco-Solvent Printer (63.6")
- VersaWorks 6 RIP Software
- Roland DG Mobile Panel App
- Power Cord
- Media Holder
- Replacement Blade for Separating Knife
- Cleaning Liquid
- Drain Bottle
- Media Take Up Roll Included
- Users Manual
- Lifetime Product Support
- Only works with Windows OS
Ink sets are sold separately and are required for installation. Please note using non Roland Inks will void the manufacturer's warranty
- 2 Year Trouble-Free Warranty
- On-Site Installation - $2,000 Value
For more information or questions about this product please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org