The Prisma Sentry Heat Press looks normal but is popular among our customers for its stable function and reasonable price.
So if you are looking for a lower cost press with stable quality to start your own journey in both Dye-sub or personalized Garments, then the Prisma Sentry Heat Press could be a good choice for you.
It can works with all types of Dye-sub blanks, Vinyl, Transfers, etc.
- Solid Welded Structure: State-of-art welding, which offers the machine a strong and stable structure.
- Over The Center Pressure Distribution: The pressure source is strategically placed over the center of the upper platen and uses struts to drive that pressure out to all corners. The result is an even and heavy duty distribution of pressure that is unmatched by other heat presses in the market today.
- Customized Brand & Color Available: Prisma Sentry Heat Press accepts customized brand and color, which helps customers promote brand force with their own brand and unique color.
- Cast-in Tubular Heating Element: The tubular heating element is cast into the aluminum upper platen, heating the metal from within. The element is coiled throughout the upper platen to provide a reliable and even circulation of heat to all corners.
Platen Size: 16" x 20"
Power: 120V, 1800W/16.4Amps
Pressure Display: No
- Auto-release: No
- Auto-sleep Mode: No
- Slide-out Lower Platen: No
- Changeable Control box: No
Temperature Range: Max.221℃/430℉
Time Range: 0~999S
Weight: 95 lbs
Warranty: 5 years on upper heat platen, 1 year on parts
Please allow up to 2-3 weeks for processing.