Superior Finishing For Any Application
LA-160 laminator is a heat-assisted device with a maximum temperature of 140˚F (60˚C). This heat assistance improves overlaminate film adhesion, particularly to surfaces printed with UV ink, and reduces the potential for silvering effect created by pressure sensitive overlaminates.
- 62.2” maximum width
- Fast throughput speeds
- Easy to use, with all functions on one operations panel
- Easy access to pressure handle and foot pedal
- Take-up reel makes it easy for one person to operate the entire process
- Designed to use with Mimaki Vision Laminate film and any of our roll-to-roll printers
- Mimaki LA-160W 62" Laminator
- Maximum Processing Width - 62.2″
- Roller Diameter - 4.72"
- Processing Thickness - 1.38"
- Processing Speed - 0 to 295.3″ min (0 to 7500 mm/min)
- Core Diameter - 3"
- Preheating Time - About 30 minutes
- Dimensions - 78.7″ x 21.7″ x 50.4″
LA-160W Spec Sheet