The CG-FXII Plus Series cutters feature high speed, continuous crop mark detection for precise contour cutting. A proprietary half cut function leaves a small bit of backing sheet at connecting points for easier handling. An over cut function makes a cross cut at the start and end positions, resulting in sharp edges with no undercut fragments. These models are ideal for producing decals, stickers, cut-vinyl signs and more.
- Continuous crop mark detection for contour cutting; half cut function for easier handling
- Three selectable job speeds
- ID Cut Function for automation and unattended operation
- Media load from front or back
- Pouncing function (kit needed)
- Perfect companion for any Mimaki roll-to-roll printer
- FineCut9 software included
Continuous Mark Detect
Crop marks are automatically and continuously detected between copies, which delivers accurate cuts over longer distances.
With this function, the backing sheet can be cut leaving behind a small connecting point that can be easily detached when necessary, creating contour cut pieces that are easy to handle.
This function makes a cross cut at the start and end positions, delivering a finished piece with sharp edges and no undercut fragments that can ruin a job.
Zero Margin Mark
Reduces the amount of area that standard crop marks require, allowing for more copies in the same space.
ID Cut utilizes barcode recognition that allows for the cutting details rotation of a job to be accurate, regardless of the loading direction.
- Mimaki CG-160FXII PLUS 63" Vinyl Cutter
- Cutting Width - 62.9"
- Max Media Width 74"
- Blade Holder
- Ballpoint Pen
- Pen Holder
- Roll Feeder
- Cutter Guard
- Scale Seal
- Power Cable
- USB Cord
- Operation Manual
- FineCut9 Software - Cutting Software for Adobe Illustrator and CorelDRAW
- 2 Year Warranty & 90 Day Part Warranty
CGFXII PLUS SPECIFICATIONS
CGFXII USER MANUAL
*Sheet basket not included with purchase