These cutters feature continuous crop mark detection for precise contour cutting and a proprietary half cut function for easier handling. All are ideal for making decals, stickers, cut-vinyl signs and more.
- Continuous crop mark detection for contour cutting; half cut function for easier handling
- Three selectable job speeds
- Media can be loaded from front or back
- Remote event notification function
- Perfect companion for any Mimaki roll-to-roll printer
- FineCut9 and SimpleCut software included
Continuous Mark Detect
Crop marks are automatically and continuously detected between copies, which delivers accurate cuts over longer distances.
With this function, the backing sheet can be cut leaving behind a small connecting point that can be easily detached when necessary, creating contour cut pieces that are easy to handle.
This function makes a cross cut at the start and end positions, delivering a finished piece with sharp edges and no undercut fragments that can ruin a job.
Zero Margin Mark
Reduces the amount of area that standard crop marks require, allowing for more copies in the same space.
- Mimaki CG-130SRIII 54" Vinyl Cutter
- Max Media Width 61"
- Actual Cutting Width - 53.9"
- Blade Holder
- Media Support Brackets
- Ballpoint Pen
- Pen Holder
- FineCut9 Software - Cutting Software for Adobe Illustrator and CorelDRAW
- SimpleCut Software - Professional Cutting Software for Windows
- Media Cutter Guard
- Power Cord
- USB Cord
- Operation Manual
- 2 Year Warranty & 90 Day Part Warranty