The CFL-605RT cutting plotter offers the ability to easily facilitate creation and delivery of high quality, cost-effective designs. Engineered with Mimaki’s renowned technology, and supports on-demand production with multiple functions including reciprocating, tangential and eccentric cutting, plus creasing for immediate finishing of packaging and prototypes.
- Reciprocating cutting for foam cushioning material, sponge, cardboard
- Tangential cutting for synthetic leather, coated cardboard, reflective vinyl, rubber, fluted cardboard
- Eccentric cutting for packaging material, thin polycarbonate, paper, film
- Creasing roller for precise folding
- Cut media up to 0.39” (10 mm) thick
- Integrated vacuum system securely holds materials in place
- Cut and crease without changing tools
- Registration plate system plate to align media
- Includes Short-cut key for frequently used functions
Continuous Mark Detect
Crop marks are automatically and continuously detected between copies, which delivers accurate cuts over longer distances.
With this function, the backing sheet can be cut leaving behind a small connecting point that can be easily detached when necessary, creating contour cut pieces that are easy to handle.
- Mimaki CFL-605RT Flatbed Cutter - 20” x 24”
- Cutting Area - 24 in x 20 in (610 mm × 510 mm)
- Max Media Area - 24.8 in x 20.8 in (630 mm x 530 mm)
- Felt Mat
- Guide Plates
- Swivel Blade
- Blade Holder
- Pen Adapter
- FineCut9 Software - Cutting Software for Adobe Illustrator and CorelDRAW
- 2 Year Warranty & 90 Day Part Warranty